Here are the Top 22 things and Indian do/tries to do when he/she returns from the “United States of America”…..
22. Use Nope for No and Yep for Yes.
21. Tries to use credit card in road side hotel.
20. Drinks and carries mineral water and always speaks of health conscious.
19. Sprays deo such so that he doesn’t need to take bath.
18. Sneezes and says ‘Excuse me’.
17. Says “Hey” instead of “Hi”.
Says “Yogurt” instead says “Curds”.
Says “Cab” instead of “Taxi”.
Says “Candy” instead of “Chocolate”.
Says “Cookie” instead of “Biscuit”.
Says ” Free Way ” instead of “Highway”.
Says “got to go” instead of “Have to go”.
Says “Oh” instead of “Zero”, (for 704, says Seven Oh Four Instead of Seven
16.Doesn’t forget to crib about air pollution. Keeps cribbing every time he steps out.
15. Says all the distances in Miles (Not in Kilo Meters), and counts in Millions. (Not in Lakhs)
14. Tries to figure all the prices in Dollars as far as possible (but deep down the heart multiplies by the latest currency exchange rate).
13. Tries to see the % of fat on the cover of a milk pocket.
12. When need to say Z (zed), never says Z (Zed), repeats “Zee” several times, if the other person unable to get, then says X, Y Zee(but never says Zed)
11. Writes date as MM/DD/YYYY, on watching traditional DD/MM/YYYY, says “Oh! British Style!”
10. Makes fun of Indian Standard Time and Indian Road Conditions.
9. Even after 2 months, complaints about “Jet Lag”. Laughing Laughing
8. Avoids eating more chili (hot) stuff.
7. Tries to drink “Diet Coke”, instead of Normal Coke.
6. Tries to complain about any thing in India as if he is experiencing it for the first time.
5. Pronounces “schedule” as “skejule”, and “module” as “mojule”.
4. Looks suspiciously towards Hotel/Dhaba food.
3. From the luggage bag, does not remove the stickers of Airways by which he traveled back to India, even after 4 months of arrival.
2. Takes the cabin luggage bag to short visits in India, tries to roll the bag on Indian Roads.
1. Tries to begin conversation with “In US ….” or “When I was in US…
received via email.
‘How many times would have Anna Hazare watched the movie Hindustani?’ is what one is left to wonder with the whole turn out of events. It looks like our National Indian tha tha Annaji has followed the footsteps of our own Indian tha tha ‘Senapathy’ – a role played compellingly by Actor Kamal Haasan in the Tamil original ‘Indian’.
For once the reel character has become the real character and for a relief has intentionally helped benefit the society at large. Whether Kamal haasan or Director Shankar intended for something like this to happen or not but the whole renovation of the anti-corruption ombudsman (Lok pal) bill that was 1st mentioned during early 60’s has taken form in exactly the way paved by actor kamal haasan in his thought awakening concept of doing away with those who have done away with values is quite a thought to dwell on.
Little would have Kamal haasan realised, that him uprooting the evils of the society who practice corruption would actually become the focal point in creating the Lokpal Bill. For Kamal Haasan, it should be a great moment now to be proud of to see his dream finally realise and materialise after 15 years. A Dream to see a corruption free India! A Dream that every Indian could till now only dream of.
Every great moment starts but with one man. It was by senapathy in 1996 and the reincarnation of senapathy Anna Hazare in 2011! What assures us is the fact is that every great idea of good intention can hold ground and bloom even if it is after 15 years. Kudos to Kamal haasan !!