It’s not the same anymore. The desire to keep blogging is not there at all and i am much more at ease with Facebook status updates or Twitter updates than make time to write lengthy posts about nothing.
Maybe at some point in time, i might find the desire once again, but right now, there is a lot of other things that have taken priority and sadly keeping this place updated is not one of them.
It’s just a phase that i am going through, i suppose… But whatever it is, i am alive in Facebook, so meet me there if you want to.
I know, its been a while since… blame it on Facebook, its much easier to post status updates than post a blog these days. But let me catch up on a tagging game that Sansmerci has tagged me.
The rules are you post the award and 10 things about you and tag back the blogger who gave you the award.
Not in any order.
- I think a lot, i mean a lot… something or the other just keeps running inside. This is primarily to get some writing material for my poems, but at times it can be so random that it can even be a time waster.
- I don’t talk much. I am more of the listening type. So people assume i am the shy type, which is fine with me. Even at home, i don’t talk to people much. i am just myself most of the times.
- I have 6 tattoos now and hopefully i will finish the collection of 9 tattoos soon.
- Most of the time
At timesi don’t know what i want. When i sit down to take stock, i become overly confused about everything including me.
- I love kids as long as they are nice.
- Whatever i need to do, i give 60 seconds to my heart and if it feels right, I’ll go and do it, Whatever it might be.
- I love a peaceful, quiet surroundings.
There’s another 5 things that i posted way back in 2006. Here’s the link – 5 things about me
There’s a lot more that i can say, but i just don’t have the desire to blog that much… That reminds me i need to figure a way out to convert this to a Twitter/Facebook status message type. The blog thing is boring and i need to make time for it.